1. Is to prefer the familiar to the unknown, to prefer the tried to the untried, fact to mystery, the actual to the possible, the limited to the unbounded, the near to the distant, the sufficient to the superabundant, the convenient to the perfect, present laughter to utopian bliss.
2. Top 10 Conservative Quotes for 2009 Part 3
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. Conservative Book Club
4. Famous Quotes Sayings
5. The skincare Millionaire
6. Winston Spencer-Churchill, generally known as Winston Churchill, was a British Conservative Party politician and a grandson of former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill, who was also his namesake.
7. Famous Quotes
8. Mother Jones
10. “A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.
12. Check Your Fact
13. Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart.
15. “A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.
17. Famous Quotes Sayings
19. Famous quotes
20. Across America, people have come out to support GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump in his quest to make America great again.
21. Right Edition Conservative News Right Wing News
22. Famous Quotes
24. Famous Quotes Sayings
25. “I think the truth of the matter is, people who end up as ‘first’ don’t actually set out to be first.
27. Townhall is the top source for conservative news, political cartoons, breaking news, election news and commentary on politics and the media culture.
28. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old conservative quotes, conservative sayings, and conservative proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.
29. Benjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield, KG, PC, FRS (21 December 1804 – 19 April 1881) was a British politician of the Conservative Party who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
31. In recent years, some of the focus has shifted to the tea party movement and grassroots opinion and involvement.