1. Hey, look on the brightside, Europe, you may not be able to post memes on Twitter anymore, but you can still ….
2. EU Bans Memes/Article 13 – Meme Compilation #Article13
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
4. The Outline
5. Meme Center
6. Electronic Frontier Foundation
7. Over the past week or so, you may have seen headlines warning that the European Union is about to “ban memes and GIFs” and harm free.
8. Mar 26, 2019 · That part has been referred to as a “meme ban”, because companies could ban internet jokes that rely on screengrabs from TV shows, for instance.
9. The Independent
11. The Independent
12. Memebase – Cheezburger
13. Sep 12, 2018 · Controversial new European Union (EU) laws that could force tech firms to monitor all web uploads, destroy internet meme culture, and disadvantage small news websites have been approved by the European Parliament.
14. The Daily Dot
15. “I think the ‘meme ban’ is a way of making [the issue] accessible to people,” said Cory Doctorow, an editor at Boing Boing.
17. Leading to potentially banning memes that use screengrabs from films, for instance, according to campaigners.
18. Meme Generator
19. Sep 14, 2018 · EU passes ‘Meme Ban’ Law, Angers Conservative Grassroots and Liberal Tech.
20. Alas, that could be a thing of the past if a new copyright law from the European Union comes into play.
22. New Scientist
23. What’s really behind the EU law that would “ban memes” – and how to stop it before June 20 With two weeks to go until the crucial vote in the European Parliament, more and more people are becoming aware of the looming plans for “ censorship machines ” and a “ link tax ” in the EU.
24. Advocates are urging people in Europe – and those beyond the continent – to visit the #SaveYourInternet campaign website and to contact representatives to halt what is being described as a potentially lethal threat to what remains of internet freedom.
25. Jun 25, 2018 · A proposed law in Europe could spell the end of internet humour as we know it, by forcing social-media platforms to censor copyrighted images frequently used to create memes.
26. Know Your Meme
27. Geeks On Coffee
28. Free World Economic Report
29. We The Unicorns
30. Jun 08, 2018 · The Electronic Frontier Foundation and 56 other rights organisations sent an open letter to European lawmakers in October outlining their concerns about Article 13.
31. Daily Express
33. Know Your Meme
36. Europe is a Swedish album-oriented hard rock band formed in Upplands Väsby in 1979, by vocalist Joey Tempest, guitarist John Norum, bassist Peter Olsson, and drummer Tony Reno.
37. The Daily Beast