1. In short, her goal is to be able to make an impact in a male-dominant society by gaining acceptance for her gender one.
2. Audrey Hepburn quote
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. If it s hip, it s here
4. I really am not a fan of writing- I prefer storytelling and rather jump to storyboards to relay my vision then a lot of wordy words.
5. Famous Quotes
6. Holly Golightly, small-town Southern girl turned Manhattan trickster, was the naughty American cousin of Eliza Doolittle, Cockney flower girl turned My Fair Lady.
7. We Heart It
8. Comic Books Beyond
10. Famous Quotes Sayings
11. At one point in movie Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) talks about her emotional state with Paul Varjak (George Peppard) mentioning the phrase “Mean Reds” for the first time in history.
12. Famous Quotes Sayings
14. May 31, 2016 · I fell in love with Holly Golightly all over again in the book, only this time, my heartstrings were being pulled by the real, vulnerable, fleshed out character that wasn’t fully allowed to be seen on screen in 1961.
15. Chez Lorraine s
17. Worship Media
18. Wise Famous Quotes
19. There are so many Holly Golightly quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut, and all you need is a little push, a little inspiration, a smile on the face, change of mood, bring you out of […].
21. Audrey Hepburn’s portrayal of the character in the 1961 adaptation of Truman Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s, with her iconic little black dress, ushered in a new fashion era for women.
23. Famous Quotes Sayings
25. This is the central theme of the novella, and Holly’s character is built entirely around the.
26. The Breakfast At Tiffany’s transcript is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the movie starring Audrey Hepburn.
27. Holly Golightly’s calling cards, which read “Holly Golightly, Traveling,” are sleek and sophisticated, bearing only a “Cartier-formal” script.
28. Wise Famous Quotes
29. Books Bird – WordPress.com
31. She further says that a female friend of her tells her she has a “father complex,” but Holly claims that she has simply trained herself to like older men, and she is happy with her decision.
32. Times of India
33. Books Bird – WordPress.com
36. She had no job, but accompanied expense-account men to the best restaurants and night clubs, with ….
37. Everyday Starlet
38. Thought Catalog