1. Apr 29, 2017 · On October 10, 2015, Sarsour gave a speech at the Million Man March on Washington, where she referred to Israelis as “White Supremacist” who oppress both Black Americans and Palestinians (See the full speech here).
2. The Most Inspiring Quotes from the Women’s March Speeches | Cosmopolitan
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. Business Insider
4. The Times of Israel
5. Victory Girls Blog
6. Mar 31, 2017 · Linda Sarsour is one of the popular American politicians.
7. Linda Sarsour (1980–) is an American political activist, who has stumped for Bernie Sanders ‘ presidential campaign, marched with the Black Lives Matter movement and co-founded the Women’s March.
8. I attended the November 28 panel discussion, “Anti-Semitism and the Struggle for Justice,” with Linda Sarsour and several members of the Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP), including Rebecca Vilkomerson.
9. Above Top Secret
10. The Warped Mirror
11. The Forward
12. The Times of Israel
13. The Muslim Skeptic
14. The District of Calamity
15. The Forward
16. Washington Times
17. New York Post
18. Legal Insurrection
19. 24/6 Magazine
20. Washington Examiner
21. The Muslim Skeptic
22. Thread Reader
23. In These Times
25. National Review
26. Sharman Burson Ramsey
27. Linda Sarsour Dissent is the highest form of patriotism, and I intend to continue to push my country to respect the rights of all its citizens.
28. Feb 02, 2017 · What to make of Linda Sarsour of Brooklyn, lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against President Trump’s immigration order and the new, seemingly ubiquitous symbol of ….
30. Why Evolution Is True – WordPress.com
31. Jul 03, 2017 · Linda Sarsour quotes from Union Square -June 29th, 2017 “I feel like I’m having the same conversation like – every week.
32. The Warped Mirror
33. Jul 24, 2017 · Sarsour’s words and actions speak for themselves and I do not care what which God she prays to or which country she comes from, she is terribly and dangerously wrong in every way.
34. Jul 07, 2017 · Linda Sarsour, an organizer of the Women’s March, drew criticism over a speech she gave at the Islamic Society of North America convention over the weekend after some misunderstood her use of the word “jihad.
35. New York Post
36. The Algemeiner
37. Mar 12, 2018 · Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour has a long history of progressive activism and controversial statements, especially on Twitter, her medium of choice.
38. May 12, 2015 · Linda Sarsour Verified account @lsarsour Palestinian-American-Muslim, born and raised Brooklyn, organizer, civil rights activist, every Islamophobe’s worst nightmare.
39. Women’s March co-organizer Linda Sarsour said in her speech to a Jewish Voice for Peace conference in Chicago on Sunday that she’s “providing a service.
40. Research Minister
41. Linda Sarsour, co-organizer of the National Womens March and one of TIME Magazines 100 Most Influential People raises her fist as shes walks to the stage as the keynote speaker at the CUNY.
42. Washington Post