1. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.
2. Best Of The Best – James Earl Jones Lines
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. Mother Jones
4. The courageous men, women and children who are with me (blocked from crossing the bridge into NYC) are also citizens of this country and will be sleeping near their shoes too.
5. San Antonio Express-News
6. Wikimedia Commons
7. Quote Chimps
8. I tell you that these little boys in the iron cages would sell their chance any day for good square meals and a chance to play.
9. ” When introduced as the “miner’s angel,” she rejected the label: “This world has no angels.
10. Mother Jones
11. ” – Mary Harris Jones quotes from BrainyQuote.
12. Quotations by Mary Harris Jones, American Activist, Born August 1, 1837.
13. ” – Mary Harris Jones quotes from BrainyQuote.
14. Aug 31, 2019 · FACT: Mother Jones was founded as a nonprofit in 1976 because we knew corporations and the wealthy wouldn’t fund the type of hard-hitting journalism we set out to ….
15. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: We must be together.
16. Animation VFX Union
17. Famous Quotes
18. ” ” I asked a man in prison once how he happened to be there and he said he had stolen a pair of shoes.
19. ” Mother Jones quotes (American Labor Organizer, a fiery agitator for the union rights of coal miners and other workers, 1830-1930) Add to Chapter.
20. Famous Quotes Sayings
22. Famous quotes
23. Famous Quotes
24. Famous Quotes Sayings
25. Wise Famous Quotes
26. When an African-American woman, impressed with Mother Jones commitment to their cause, suggested she would kiss Jones’ skirt hem in gratitude, Jones replied, “Not in the dust, sister, to me, but here on my breast, heart to heart.
27. Quotes for Ex
28. Picture Quotes
30. Quotes for Ex
32. “The speeches and writings of Mother Jones” I want you to pledge to yourselves in this convention to stand as one solid army against the foes of human labor.