1. She was an acclaimed essayist (Crazy Salad 1975), novelist (Heartburn 1983), and had written screenplays for several popular films, all featuring strong ….
2. Nora Ephron speaking at Wellesley College Commencement 1996
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim – Nora Ephron Quotes h/t Thought Nora Ephron, 1941 – well God is the Hero of my life, but I’ll take the position of assistant-heroine.
5. Lisa Thomson Author
6. Famous quotes
7. Here are 29 Nora Ephron quotes about love, life and everything in between that show just how witty and wise she was.
10. Famous Quotes
11. Famous Quotes Sayings
12. Famous quotes
13. Famous Quotes
14. It’s only the sane people who are willing to admit they’re crazy.
16. It’s true that men who cry are sensitive to and in touch with feelings, but the only feelings they tend to be sensitive to and in touch with are their own.
18. Nora Ephron Quotes 5 of 10 Whenever I get married, I start buying Gourmet magazine.
19. 1) “When I buy a new book, I always read the last page first – that way in case I die before I finish, I know.
20. #Believe #Fighting #Thinking “The divorce has lasted way longer than the marriage, but finally it’s over.
22. Sixty and Me
23. Jun 28, 2012 · 10 Nora Ephron quotes that will inspire anyone From her thoughts on the word ‘synergy’ to her advice on wearing a bikini, the late author and screenwriter said a ….
24. Nora Ephron’s Best Quotes About Parenting When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
25. ”Washington is a city of locker-room boys, and all the old, outmoded notions apply: men and women are ushered to separate rooms after dinner, sex is ….
26. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.
27. Writer s Digest
28. Written by Nora Ephron The realization that I may have only a few good years remaining has hit me with real force, and I have done a lot of thinking as a result.
30. Jun 27, 2012 · As an author and screenwriter, Nora Ephron was lauded for the words that she put into the mouths of others.
31. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy.
32. A talented writer and director, Ephron is known for her successful romantic comedies, such as ….
33. Quotes – Famous People
35. Famous Quotes Sayings
36. Picture Quotes