1. Filled with broken English and misinterpretations, Ole and Lena jokes are a product of your state that I can comfortably.
2. Minnesota Transplants Party Ole and Lena Joketelling Contest.mp4
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
4. ” “And, do you remember when you wanted to build an addition, but had to get the okay from the building inspector.
5. They are really much better delivered in person, ’cause I’ve got the accent down pat.
6. Funny filipino / pinoy jokes in tagalog.
7. Sh!tpost – Substack
8. Ole was fascinated by the airplanes and asked a pilot how much a ride would cost.
9. Don s Used Magic
10. Funniesjokes – WordPress.com
11. Grand Forks Herald
12. Funniesjokes – WordPress.com
13. The Old Trunk in the Attic
14. People have been telling jokes about Ole and Lena and their relatives for Years.
15. Star Tribune Shop
16. Giggling, Lena said, “Ole, you can go a little further now if you want to …” So Ole drove to Duluth.
17. Feel Like You Belong
18. On the 2,000th step God tells another joke, Sven tries his best but laughs and goes straight to hell.
19. Aspen Pioneer – WordPress.com
20. A shop for Garrison Keillor fans – Garrison Keillor
21. Funniesjokes – WordPress.com
22. There was a sandwich machine in a gas station Sven and Ole stopped at on the way home from fishing.
23. Monkey Pickles
24. Vesterheim s Museum Store
25. Ole Lena Taking Ole’s Advice Ole and Lena Fishing.
26. I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
27. Funniesjokes – WordPress.com
28. Wisconsin State Farmer
29. Feb 04, 2011 · @ Blog Fodder, the Ole and Lena jokes are Swedish or Norwegian and are common in Minnesota.
30. They went up to the pilot and asked how much it was, the pilot said, “Twenty dollars.
31. Bloated Kat Records – Bandcamp
32. Ingebretsen s
33. Mister Jokes