1. In 1941, Frank began working on uranium isotope separation, and, in 1945, he joined the Manhattan Project at Los Alamos.
2. Atomic Age – J. Robert Oppenheimer Quote
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. Iz Quotes – Famous Quotes, Proverbs, Sayings
5. Issues in Science Technology
6. Famous Quotes
7. Famous Quotes Sayings
8. Frank Friedman Oppenheimer (August 14, 1912 – February 3, 1985) was an American particle physicist, cattle rancher, professor of physics at the University of Colorado, and the founder of the Exploratorium in San Francisco.
9. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the Oppenheimer movie on Quotes.
11. Institutional Holdings information is filed by major institutions on form 13-F with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
12. The Nuclear Secrecy Blog
13. Live by quotes
14. Julius Robert Oppenheimer was an American theoretical physicist and professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley.
15. Famous Quotes Sayings
16. Live by quotes
17. The Fund seeks capital appreciation by investing in securities of growth-type companies and cyclical industries considered to have opportunities for capital growth.
18. Interview about the Trinity explosion, first broadcast as part of the television documentary The Decision to Drop the Bomb (1965), produced by Fred Freed, NBC White Paper.
19. Wise Famous Quotes
20. Get quote details and summary for Invesco Oppenheimer Capital Appreciation Fund.
23. Motto Cosmos
24. Robert Oppenheimer He is best known for his role as the scientific director of the Manhattan Project: the World War II effort to develop the first nuclear weapons at ….
25. Famous Quotes
26. Famous Quotes
29. Wise Famous Quotes
30. Oppenheimer Quotes Quotes tagged as “oppenheimer” Showing 1-8 of 8 “The reason Dick ‘s physics was so hard for ordinary people to grasp was that he did not use equations.