1. The republican gave the homeless person his business card He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
2. Top N.J. Republican jokes about Trump leaks
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
3. The Daily Beast
4. Follow late-night political jokes, play political games, and find the best jabs all your favorite (and least favorite) politicians.
5. Because it leaves less time to teach Global warming and tobacco’s link to cancer.
6. America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won’t cross the street to vote.
7. Mother Jones
8. Need a break from the Bush / Cheney / NeoCon pack of lies.
9. Dallas Morning News
10. “It’s easy to joke that Donald Trump is a ‘clown’ or a ‘moron’ or an ‘egomaniac.
11. She claims not to like to talk politics but she just sent this stupid anti-liberal joke out to me and some of my friends.
12. Animals – Trendolizer
13. Humor and political commentary directed at the Republican Party, the Far Right, and those who lead them.
14. Business Insider
15. The National Memo
17. Sanders Spent More Than Any Dem on ….
18. Also includes Obama jokes and some of the crazy scenarios being president can sometimes produce.
19. See the latest political cartoons featuring Obama, Clinton, Trump and hot topics from today’s best political cartoonists.
20. The Right Scoop
21. “Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke.
22. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to the Lord, USA, they decided to send it to President Clinton.
24. The Independent
25. The Daily Dose
26. The Daily Beast
27. Democrats should really know some republican jokes because that is the only way to shut the republicans up for their bad governance.
28. Willamette Week
29. Generally, we have a “three strikes and you’re banned” policy, but we reserve the right to not do that if you’re being particularly bad.
30. Liberal America
31. Washington Post
32. The Rugged Individualist – WordPress.com
33. Reader s Digest