1. Aug 30, 2016 · Everyone familiar with his work has their favorite moment, but what sticks in my mind is Wilder’s interplay with the late Marty Feldman in the 1974 movie Young Frankenstein, directed by Mel Brooks.
2. Best of Gene Wilder
Thanks for watching!
If you like this video, please share it with your friends:
4. Frankenstein, upon finding one of his grandfather’s journals that describes how he created the monster, decides to recreate the same miracle.
5. New York Post
6. Gene Wilder, who not only stars but co-wrote it with Mel, was the inspiration to make this movie.
7. Groovy History
9. Frederick Frankenstein: Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life.
10. New York Post
11. Frederick Frankenstein Elizabeth Igor Inspector Kemp Multiple Characters.
12. Of course the rates have gone up.
13. The most powerful movies of all times
14. Subscribe What I tell young couples that are getting married is: you’re going to have quarrels, and on some things, you’re just going to have to agree to disagree.
15. Hero Complex Gallery
16. Hollywood Show
17. Tuscaloosa News
18. Someone takes the box, but the skeletal corpse doesn’t let it go without a fight.
19. It was a comedy motion picture that was a parody of the original film “Frankenstein,” adapted from Mary Shelley’s novel.
21. Young Frankenstein 1974 Stars: Gene Wilder , Peter Boyle , Marty Feldman , Madeline Kahn Genre: Comedy Rating: PG Runtime: 106 minutes If you were to argue that Mel Brooks’s Young Frankenstein ranks among the top-ten funniest movies of all time, nobody could reasonably dispute the claim.
22. ‘, and ‘As long as the world is turning and spinning, we’re gonna be dizzy and we’re gonna make mistakes.
23. Memes Monkey Discovery Engine
24. If you’ve seen this great film, you know that every time someone utters the words “Frau Blucher” the whinnying of horses can be heard.
25. Hollywood Show
26. Man about town, Young Frankenstein quotes.
27. Groovy History
28. I never saw a more interesting creature: his eyes have generally an expression of wildness, and even madness.
29. Plot – The young Baron of Frankenstein, heir to a Central European family, is passionate about scientific research.
30. Aug 30, 2016 · Everyone familiar with his work has their favorite moment, but what sticks in my mind is Wilder’s interplay with the late Marty Feldman in the 1974 movie Young Frankenstein, directed by Mel Brooks.
31. Indeed, Young Frankenstein is a charmed film, nothing less than a comedy classic, representing the finest work from everyone involved.
32. Film Misery
34. Groovy History
35. If you’ve seen this great film, you know that every time someone utters the words “Frau Blucher” the whinnying of horses can be heard.
36. [the Monster starts to cry, and Dr.
37. Rotten Tomatoes
38. Oct 30, 2019 · In ‘Young Frankenstein,’ the quotes come as fast as the sight gags and slapstick humor — Gene Wilder’s writing and Mel Brooks’ direction made the 1974 a comedy classic.
39. Groovy History
40. Groovy History
41. It features Michael Gruskoff as producer, John Morris (composer) in charge of musical score, and Gerald Hirschfeld as head of cinematography.
42. Comic Books Beyond